Schaper Energy Consulting LLC (“SE”) is a professional engineering firm based in Houston, Texas. Our firm was founded in 2014 and is licensed in both Texas and Oklahoma.
SE focuses on providing engineer consulting and advisory services to energy projects:
- Oil & Gas Consulting: Reservoir Engineering, Valuation, Professional Engineer Expert Witness
- Renewables: Feasibility, Economic Modeling, Project Management
- Nuclear Power: Legislative Advocacy, Environmental Analysis
- Carbon Capture & Sequestration (CCS): Regulatory & Credits, Feasibility, Vertical Project Integration
- Midstream: Permitting, System Modeling, Financial Analysis
We have a seven year track record of assisting financial institutions, equity sponsors, private and public companies, family offices and individual investors. Our principal engineers have multi-disciplinary education and experience profiles that meet the need of clients across the entire energy spectrum.
We are excited to usher in the Next Generation of Energy Consulting.